I Don't Need Molly to Be Savage

View replies 1 a1statusduh. JUICE WORLD TIK TOK COMPILATION I DONT NEED NO MOLLY TO BE SAVAGECredit.


Pin On Fashion And Style Inspiration

Baddest them bitches is the baddest uh uh.

. The masks make me feel less self conscious lol these dumb fucks just making excuses because they dont care or COVID ISNT REAL111 Theres a unused verse for that song and idk why they didnt put it in the song but it was actually good and you can just look it up and it was really good in my opinion. Chorus I dont need no molly to be savage uh When Im on that molly I feel savage uh uh She the definition of a bad bitch Stole her Im the definition of a bandit uh ayy I dont need no. I just want bad bitches.

Lly to be savage uh When Im on that mo. Lly I feel savage uh uh She the definition of a bad bi. Open Verse Chorus I dont need no molly to be savage uh When Im on that molly I feel savage uh uh She the definition of a bad bitch Stole her Im the definition of a.

The latest tweets from SavageGod122. I dont need no Molly to be savage. She the definition of a bad b.

Ch Stole her Im the definition of a bandit uh ayy I dont need no molly to be savage uh ayy But when Im on the molly I feel savage Ayy my girl the definition of a bad bi ch Answers answered. I dont need no molly to be savage When Im on that molly I feel savage She the definition of a bad bitch Stole her Im the definition of a bandit I dont need no molly to be savage But when Im on the molly I feel savage And my girl the definition of a bad bitch Stole her heart Im the definition of a. Juice WRLD Jacexy I dont need no molly to be savage When Im on that molly I feel savage She the definition of a bad bitch Stole her Im the definition of a bandit I.

I dont need no molly to be savage uh ayy But when Im on the molly I feel savage Ayy my girl the definition of a bad bitch Stole her heart Im the definition of a bandit Verse 2. When I take the molly Im a savage. Browse for I Dont Need No Molly To Be Savage song lyrics by entered search phrase.

Dont do drugs kids except 420 thats what we all can. Uh I say uh. Watch popular content from the following creators.

Uh-uh when I take the Molly Im a savage Uh I say I dont need no Molly to be savage Uh when Im on that Molly I feel savage She the definition of a bad bitch Stole her Im the definition of a bandit I dont need no Molly to be savage Aye but when Im on that Molly I feel savage Aye my girl the definition of a bad bitch stole her heart. Say it for the ones in the back that cant hear ya. When Im on that molly I feel savage uh uh.

Explore the latest videos from hashtags. I dont need no mo. 135k Likes 1415 Comments - Orlando Scandrick orlandoscandrick on Instagram.

Stole her Im the definition of a bandit uh ayy. Simply_3ve_ oh but the levels of savage on molly is just different. YoungBoy Never Broke Again My brother point her out and she a bad bitch Im on her Must aint heard that Im a savage once I get a bitch I own her I see she got swag I got cash so I want her.

Dont-be-dolls-dbd Need Molly Molly hatchet Molly kate kestner Molly. Choose one of the browsed I Dont Need No Molly To Be Savage lyrics get the lyrics and watch the video. I dont need no molly to be savage uh.

Discover short videos related to i don t need no molley to be savage on TikTok. TikTokFor copyright claim andor credit issues please contact me first. Aye I dont need no Molly to be savage Aye but when Im on that Molly I feel savage Aye my girl the definition of a bad bitch stole her heart Im the definition of a bandit YoungBoy Never Broke Again My brother point her out and she a bad bitch Im on her Must aint heard that Im a savage once I get a bitch I own her I see she got swag I got cash so I want her.

There are 60 lyrics related to I Dont Need No Molly To Be Savage. Prince Jiamprincej Juice juixewrld999 HAKUNA MATATAwalter94rs no regretsno__regrets 999jaradswrld999shit. I aint need no molly to be savage.

I dont need no molly to be savage uh ayy But when Im on the molly I feel savage Ayy my girl the definition of a bad bitch Stole her heart Im the definition of a. Finish the lyrics. U do not need no molly to be a savage.


Bandit Juice Wrld Youngboy Never Broke Again Juice Rapper Lyrics Song Lyrics


Pin On After


Cute Screen Savers Rap Wallpaper Anime Dragon Ball Super

No comments for "I Don't Need Molly to Be Savage"